ANCIENT RUINS INCLUDE:
- Petroglyphs: (928) 284-5323
- Palarki Ruins: (928) 282-3854
- Honanki Ruins: (928) 282-4119
- Montezuma Castle National Monument and Montezuma Well: (928) 567-3322
- Tuzigoot National Monument: (928) 634-5564
- Verde Valley Archaeology Center: (928) 567-0066 or verdevalleyarchaeology.org
Parks & Recreation Areas include:
- Dead Horse Ranch State Park Trail: Horse rides are available in the park. Call (866) 958-7245.
- Red Rock State Park: Featuring a center for environmental education. Call (928) 282-6907.
- Fort Verde State Historic Park: (928) 567-3275
- Jerome State Historic Park: (928) 634-5381
- Slide Rock State Park: (928) 282-3034
- Rockin’ River Ranch State Park
- Oak Creek Canyon: (928) 282-4119
- Red Rock Crossing, Cathedral Rock and Crescent Moon Recreation Area: (928) 282-4119 or (928) 204-1389
I love the charm of this place. At night, when all the landscaping lights are on it reminds me of the grounds from the movie Dirty Dancing. This place is unique.
Were able to check in at any time, which was convenient after an afternoon of wine tasting and dinner in old town. Front desk staff were helpful and friendly.
The view from our room is great. It is nice waking up to the view of the red rocks. The staff was very nice and helpful. It is probable that we will stay here again.